Those in my life know I will do practically anything to avoid styling my hair. I often make my blowouts stretch way past their expiration date (a bottle of dry shampoo can go a looooong way with me). You name the shortcut, I’ve tried it. If I am forced against my will to actually do my own hair (the horror), here is my current go-to slacker’s “blowout.”
1) Shampoo thoroughly (at least twice to remove product buildup and aforementioned layers from way too many applications of dry shampoo)
2) Deep conditioning treatment on ends. (I have a fear of stringy, dry long tresses)
3) Rinse with cold water
$) Apply blow dry cream or heat protector serum to towel dried hair
6) Gently blow dry hair until damp
7) Divide in to four sections (2 above crown and 2 below. Somewhat haphazardly)
8) Twist each section in to a mini-bun and secure with an elastic.
9) Sleep overnight (It kinda sucks- sorry- but worth it!)
10) Wake up. Mist buns with light hair spray.
11) Remove elastics, shake head, run fingers through your luscious curls and voilà!